3 Modules – £20
Fire Extinguisher Course
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace. This course provides training in the use of different types of fire extinguishers and the protocol of tackling a fire.
Course Modules and % Pass required
- 1. Fire Extinguishers 70% 70%
- 2. Pre-Engagement Action 70% 70%
- 3. Using a Fire Extinguisher 100% 100%
Recommended System Requirements:
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
25 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).