9 Modules – £99
Alcohol Personal Licence Holder
The alcohol licensing laws of the United Kingdom regulate the sale and consumption of alcohol. Any organisation, business or individual who wishes to sell alcohol must have a licence. This is obtained from a Licensing Authority. This course starts with an overview of UK alcohol licensing laws and the importance of promoting the four key licensing objectives. The three main types of licence are covered, including applications, conditions, representations and reviews.
You’ll learn about the legal duties of personal licence holders, and how to deal with Licensing Authorities, along with information relating to objections, fees and hearings. The course will also discuss issues surrounding Temporary Event Notices, and mandatory conditions, which are compulsory for all licensed premises.
It’ll also look in detail at the major issue of age verification – and you’ll learn about the licensing laws and best practices as they apply to children and under 18s.
Finally, it outlines the responsibilities involved in alcohol retailing including drinking guidelines and how to avoid and reduce conflict.
Course Modules and % Pass required
- 1. Introduction 70% 70%
- 2. Premises Licenses 70% 70%
- 3. Personal Licences and Club Premises Certificates 70% 70%
- 4. Dealing With Licensing Authorities 70% 70%
- 5. Types of Businesses Selling Alcohol 70% 70%
- 6. Representations and Mandatory Conditions 70% 70%
- 7. Licensing Authority Powers 70% 70%
- 8. Children and Under 18s 70% 70%
- 9. Responsibility in Alcohol Retailing 70% 70%
Recommended System Requirements:
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
90 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).