16 Modules – £29
Emergency First Aid at Work – Online Annual Refresher
What is Emergency First Aid? Well it’s exactly that, the first aid to be offered if an incident occurs. Not many of us are confronted with scenes of blood and gore in our everyday lives – so usually first aid could be as simple as sticking a plaster on a small cut.
But what if you did find yourself confronted with a more serious situation. This Emergency aid course will highlight some of the most common situations that you might come across and the actions that you can take to help.
In the most serious situations a first aider’s role will be to assess the scene so that accurate information can be passed to Emergency services and then to act appropriately to try and increase the patients odds of survival.
Course Modules and % Pass required
- 1. What is First Aid? 70% 70%
- 2. Barriers, ABCDs and the recovery position 70% 70%
- 3. CPR and AED’s 70% 70%
- 4. Choking 70% 70%
- 5. Bleeding 70% 70%
- 6. Shock 70% 70%
- 7. Spinal Injuries 70% 70%
- 8. Breaks 70% 70%
- 9. Head Injuries 70% 70%
- 10. Sprains 70% 70%
- 11. Managing an Incident & Record Keeping 70% 70%
- 12. Burns and Scalds 70% 70%
- 13. Electric Shock 70% 70%
- 14. Eyes Injuries 70% 70%
- 15. Anaphylaxis and Diabetes 70% 70%
- 5. Heart Attack and Stroke 70% 70%
Recommended System Requirements:
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
150 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).