9 Modules – £29
Licensed Premises Staff Training
The alcohol licensing laws of the United Kingdom regulate the sale and consumption of alcohol. It is important for anyone working in licensed premises to have a basic understanding of these laws and how they apply to them.
This course starts with an overview of UK alcohol licensing laws and the importance of the four key licensing objectives.
The course will also discuss mandatory conditions, which are compulsory for all licensed premises and looks in detail at the major issue of age verification.
Finally, it outlines the responsibilities involved in alcohol retailing including drinking guidelines and how to avoid and reduce conflict.
Course Modules and % Pass required
- 1. Introduction 70% 70%
- 2. Premises Licences 70% 70%
- 3. Personal Licences and Club Premises Certificates 70% 70%
- 4. Dealing With Licensing Authorities 70% 70%
- 5. Types of Businesses Selling Alcohol 70% 70%
- 6. Representations and Mandatory Conditions 70% 70%
- 7. Licensing Authority Powers 70% 70%
- 8. Children and Under 18s 70% 70%
- 9. Responsibility in Alcohol Retailing 70% 70%
Recommended System Requirements:
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
60 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).